The City of New Port Richey is offering members of the West Pasco Art Guild the opportunity to exhibit original artwork at City Hall in October and again in December.
If you are currently a member and interested in showing your artwork in one or both exhibits, please contact Marilyn Wescott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-403-5744.
Guidelines for New Port Richey City Hall exhibits include:
- The opportunity to exhibit in October and/or December is open to WPAG members only.
- Artwork for the October exhibit must be taken to the guild on Tuesday, Sept. 29 or Wednesday, Sept. 20 between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Artwork for the December exhibit must be taken to the guild on Tuesday, Nov. 29 or Wednesday, Nov. 20 between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Artists will be asked to sign a form releasing West Pasco Art Guild and City Hall from any responsibility for loss, theft, and/or damages that may occur from the time the artwork is dropped off at the guild to when it is picked up from the guild by the artist.
- Artists will be asked to complete a label indicating artist’s name, phone number, title of the work, medium, and price.
- All artwork must be properly framed and securely wired for hanging. Saw-tooth hangers will not be accepted.
- Any sales of artwork are to be handled between the artist and the purchaser. Neither City Hall or WPAG will handle sales.
- City Hall has COVID restrictions in place, and all visitors must agree to wear a mask and have their temperature taken prior to entry.