In this 4-hour workshop, students will learn how to transfer a paper pattern to glass; cut out the glass pattern; grind the glass; apply copper foil; and solder the piece. Each student will leave with two completed stained glass sun catchers!
The rate for each workshop is: $135* for WPAG members; $145* for non-members. *Online payment includes a $2 service fee.
Fee includes all supplies as well as the use of all tools needed to complete two ornaments/sun catchers.
Workshop Date Options:
Saturday Session, Oct. 22 (9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. includes 30-min. lunch break); register/pay by Oct. 15
Monday Sessions from 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m:
- Aug. 22; register/pay by Aug. 15
- Aug. 29; register/pay by Aug. 22
- Sept. 12; register/pay by Sept. 5
- Sept. 26; register/pay by Sept. 19
- Oct. 3; register/pay by Sept. 26
- Oct. 17; register/pay by Oct. 10
- Nov. 7; register/pay by Oct. 31
- Nov. 14; register/pay by Nov. 7
Two Ways to Register and Pay:
1. Personal Check
Mail your personal check made payable in the amount of $135 (WPAG member) or $145 (non-member) to WPAG to Helen Hanley, WPAG Treasurer, 7513 Turkey Roost Row, Hudson, FL 34667. Please indicate on your check which class you are registering for. In addition, email instructor Patti Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org so that she is aware your payment is in process.
2. On-Line with a Credit Card
To sign up with credit card, also email email@example.com
Please include: Subject: Stained Glass, your Name, Class Date, Preferred email, and Phone
The form at the right will appear when you click Pay Now below.
IGNORE the part circled in orange and scroll down to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
- Registration and payment must be complete at least one week prior to class date.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- If you are unable to attend the class for which you register, payment may be applied to a future class.
For more information, contact Patti Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org.