Accordion Sketchbooks and the Sketches that Go In Them!
Join us for a “Make It, Take It, Use It” workshop on Tues., April 9, 12:30–3:30.
Make two accordion sketchbooks
- One 5½”x7½” with 30-pages front and back from a full-sheet of watercolor paper.
- One 5½”x6” 8-pages front and back from a quarter strip of watercolor paper.
- Create a title page and illustration for your sketchbooks.
- Learn how to add lettering the easy way.
- Explore a variety of lay-outs for sketchbook pages.
- Leave with resources to help make sketching a regular part of your creative practice.
There will be watercolors, brushes, color pencils, watercolor pencils, permanent fine-line markers, pencils, and erasers on hand. However, if you would like to bring your own favorite toys, feel free!
If you’re coming to Tues. watercolor group from 9:00–12, pack your lunch and a drink,
and we’ll “picnic in the studio” before the sketchbook workshop.
To reserve a spot, email Marilyn Wescott at firstname.lastname@example.org sign up at the guild. A registration form is attached for your convenience.
Instructor: Marilyn Wescott
Cost: $15 for members and $20 for non-members
Fee includes all materials to make two accordion sketchbooks