Accordion Sketchbooks and the Sketches that Go In Them!
If you missed this, you definitely missed a Great Workshop. About 15 fortunate members and one guest…
Made two accordion sketchbooks
- One 5½”x7½” with 30-pages front and back from a full-sheet of watercolor paper.
- One 5½”x6” 8-pages front and back from a quarter strip of watercolor paper.
- We created a title page and illustration for our sketchbooks.
- We learned how to add lettering the easy way.
- We explored a variety of lay-outs for our sketchbook pages.
- And, we left with resources to help make sketching a regular part of our creative practice.
Instructor: Marilyn Wescott was EXCELLENT!!! And, all I’ve thought about since is making more!!!