In March 2020, the West Pasco Art Guild will hold elections for specific positions on the board of directors. All four officer positions and one director position are up for election. These are:
- Vice President
- At-large Director
In an effort to conduct elections in a fair, unbiased manner, we must appoint a Nominations Committee by December 5th. Therefore, we are seeking three volunteers to help guide the elections process.
The short-term committee responsibilities start in December and last until the election in March. The tasks of committee members include:
- meeting once in December to appoint a chairperson
- attending the January membership meeting to announce the positions up for election
- informing the membership of the process for nominations
- requesting nominations and assuring candidates meet the prescribed qualifications
- assuring the communications team posts the open positions on all platforms
- announcing all candidates and requesting nominees at the February membership meeting
- posting the slate of candidates to the billboard at the Guild
- manage the absentee ballot process (count votes sent via mail)
- conduct the March election during the membership meeting
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Nominations Committee, please contact me by Wed. Dec. 4th at 727-868-8585 or email me at Valerie@westpascoartguild.org.