|Annual membership fee||2020||$36
|Title||Date||Time||Description||Medium||Facilitator||Member Price||Guest Price|
|Darla Nolan Portrait Workshop||2020 Two Days: Fri./Sat., Mar. 13 – 14||9am-4pm||Learn how to paint fabulous portraits, from our very own Darla.||watermedia||Darla Nolan||$67
Young Artist Workshops
|Marker Magic||2019 Dec. 7, Sat.||9:30-11:30am||Having fun with Magic markers||drawing||Marilyn Wescott with guest artist, Sarah Hanson||$5.50
|Fractured Art||2020 Jan. 4, Sat.||9:30-11:30am||Karen Jaenichen||$5.50
Enrollment is limited and Reservations in workshops will be listed in order received by sign-up sheet at guild or by contacting Jean Metzenthin via email at email@example.com, phone 727-842-8613 or by completing and mailing the Registration Form: http://westpascoartguildandgallery.org/wpag-wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/WPAG-WORKSHOP-REGISTRATION-FORM.pdf
Schedule subject to change. We will continue to add Workshops. Watch for additional information in the Newsletter, on our website and/or Facebook, as well as at the Guild.
Enrollment is limited and Reservations in workshops will be listed in order received by sign-up sheet at guild or by contacting Jean Metzenthin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 727-842-8613 or by completing and mailing the Registration Form below along with your payment.
Young Artists: In order to ensure that we have enough materials on hand, students must be registered at least one week prior to the Sat. workshop. To reserve a spot for your child, email Karen Jaenichen email@example.com and Marilyn Wescott firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the Parent Information Form.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION/PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY:
The WPAG board recently approved the following payment and cancellation policy for workshop registrations:
- Registration for WPAG-sponsored workshops must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- A full refund will be provided (minus any fees) if the WPAG workshop coordinator is notified at least 30 days prior to the workshop date.
- A 50% refund will be given if the request to withdraw is within 14 days of the workshop.
- If a registrant must cancel as a result extenuating circumstances (death of a family member, hospital stay, etc.), he/she may ask the workshop coordinator to present their request for a refund to the board. The board will decide whether or not the request warrants a refund of all or part of the workshop fee.
- WPAG may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the date of the workshop if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund.