Membership is about belonging. It’s time to RENEW or JOIN. New members are welcome. West Pasco Art Guild membership runs from January 1 to December 31, during which time members enjoy the following benefits:
- Member rates for on-line and in-person workshops and classes in watercolor, acrylic, oil, ceramics and more.
- Member rates for studio time to create and connect with other artists.
- Member rates to exhibit and compete for awards in WPAG art shows.
- Free tips and tutorials on the WPAG YouTube channel.
- Access to books and DVDs in the WPAG Library.
- Opportunity to show and sell art work in the WPAG Gift Shop and in the WPAG Gallery.
- Art-i-facts newsletter published five times a year.
- Opportunity to join the WPAG Members Only Facebook group.
- Watercolor paper, mat board, clay and more for sale.
- Tools to use — mat cutter, kiln, framing tools — and instructions on how.
- Opportunities to test out art supplies before buying.
- Interactions and collaboration with many very talented and generous artists via Zoom, social media, and in-person at the guild.
Renew or Join
Current members were sent an email Invitation to Renew from WPAG Treasurer, Helen Hanley and may use the included invoice to renew online. Your 2021 membership renewal is vital to the continued operations of our beloved Guild. We thank you in advance for your involvement and support.