In order to protect the health of our members, the West Pasco Art Guild has adopted the following health policy. We are making this available on our website, social media platforms, via email to our mailing list, and will print up posters conspicuously displayed at the Guild. Please read them and be mindful of our rules. Thank you!
It is the policy of the WPAG, Inc. to ensure that the WPAG building is a safe, healthy place to practice, work, and learn for all members and guests.
Members and guests assume personal risk for participation in guild activities and events. WPAG is not responsible for illness, injury, or damage to personal property as a result of attendance and/or participation in guild activities and events.
In accordance with CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, the West Pasco Art Guild Board adopted the following health and wellness procedure on May 8, 2020:
- Disinfect the guild facilities on a regular basis.
- Limit close contact with others by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet and limiting group size to 10 or less people.
- Ask sick members and those who have knowingly come into contact with sick people to stay home.
- Follow a regular air filter replacement schedule.
- Increase presence of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to clean surfaces.
- Encourage teachers and organizers/board members to work remotely and host virtual meetings.
- Shift to more online/virtual shows, lessons, and sales.
- Provide tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles.
- Place posters at the entrance to the guild that encourage staying home when sick, cough and sneeze etiquette, and proper hand hygiene/disinfecting practices.
- Use signage to advise members and guests of personal liability when using guild facilities.