On Friday, May 8th the WPAG Board of Directors approved the following health policy.
- Disinfect the workplace regularly.
- Limit close contact with others by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet, when possible.
- Ask sick members and those who have knowingly come into contact with sick people to stay home.
- Follow a regular air filter replacement schedule.
- Increase presence of hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to clean down surfaces.
- Encourage teachers and organizers/board members to work remotely and host virtual meetings.
- Shift to more online/virtual shows, events, lessons, and sales.
- Provide tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles.
- Place posters at the entrance to the Guild that encourage staying home when sick, cough and sneeze etiquette, and proper hand hygiene/disinfecting practices.