The WPAG board recently approved the following payment and cancellation policy for workshop registrations:
- Registration for WPAG-sponsored workshops must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- A full refund will be provided if the WPAG workshop coordinator is notified at least 30 days prior to the workshop date.
- A 50% refund will be given if the request to withdraw is within 14 days of the workshop.
- If a registrant must cancel as a result extenuating circumstances (death of a family member, hospital stay, etc.), he/she may ask the workshop coordinator to present their request for a refund to the board. The board will decide whether or not the request warrants a refund of all or part of the workshop fee.
- WPAG may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the date of the workshop if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund.
- We now accept Credit Cards via Square processing. All Credit Card activities must be conducted in person at the Guild.