The Guild is currently in the process of confirming workshops for our upcoming season of September through May, 2020. As soon as workshops are confirmed, they will be listed on this page.
One workshop we have confirmed is by Joye Moon NWS, on Saturday, February 8, 2020, from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm, with setup at 9:00 am. See Joye’s website for a sampling of her work at http://www.joyemoon.com/. The fee for the workshop is $95 per person and registration is currently open. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a nationally recognized artist. Joye will also do a Demonstration at our General Meeting on Friday, February 7, 2020, which is free to all members and guests.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION POLICY:
The WPAG board recently approved the following payment and cancellation policy for workshop registrations:
- Registration for WPAG-sponsored workshops must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- A full refund will be provided if the WPAG workshop coordinator is notified at least 30 days prior to the workshop date.
- A 50% refund will be given if the request to withdraw is within 14 days of the workshop.
- If a registrant must cancel as a result extenuating circumstances (death of a family member, hospital stay, etc.), he/she may ask the workshop coordinator to present their request for a refund to the board. The board will decide whether or not the request warrants a refund of all or part of the workshop fee.
- WPAG may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the date of the workshop if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund.
Reservations in workshops will be listed in order received by sign-up sheet at guild or contacting Jean Metzenthin by email at email@example.com or by phone 727-842-8613.
WPAG General Meetings are held at 1:00 pm on the 1st Friday of each Month (Sept. through May, except Dec.), with Demos following the meeting, and are free and open to the public.
[Monthly meetings and demos will now appear only in the Calendar.]