Our “Featured National Artist” this Season is Joye Moon NWS, who will conduct a Workshop on Saturday, February 8, 2020, from 9:30 am until 4:00 pm, with setup at 9:00 am. See Joye’s website for a sampling of her work at http://www.joyemoon.com/. The fee for the workshop is $80 per person for members and $95 per person for non-members; registration is currently open. See WPAG WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM below. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a nationally recognized artist. Joye will also do a Demonstration at our General Meeting on Friday, February 7, 2020, which is free to all members and guests.
We are extremely excited to offer our community an artist of Joye’s caliber. Please plan to attend; you will grow as an artist, and the Guild will be able to continue to offer these type of Workshops.
Additional scheduled Workshop information follows, and we are thrilled they will be conducted by our own extremely talented Members:
- Wed., Nov. 20 – Create Your Own Christmas Ornaments – 1 to 4 pm, by Karen Jaenichen, Pam Charboneau and Jean Metzenthin, $15 members, $20 non-members
- Sat., Jan. 11 – Lionel Sanchez Watercolor Workshop – from 9 am to 3:30 to 4 pm, $65 members, $75 non-members
- Two Days – Fri. and Sat., Mar. 13 and 14 – Darla Nolan Portrait Workshop – from 9 am to 3:30 or 4 pm, $65 members, $75 non-members; artist selects medium
We will continue to add Workshops. Watch for additional information in the Newsletter, on our website and/or Facebook, as well as at the Guild.
Enrollment is limited and Reservations in workshops will be listed in order received by sign-up sheet at guild or by contacting Jean Metzenthin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 727-842-8613 or by completing and mailing the Registration Form below along with your payment.
Workshop Registration: PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY
The WPAG board recently approved the following payment and cancellation policy for workshop registrations:
- Registration for WPAG-sponsored workshops must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- A full refund will be provided if the WPAG workshop coordinator is notified at least 30 days prior to the workshop date.
- A 50% refund will be given if the request to withdraw is within 14 days of the workshop.
- If a registrant must cancel as a result extenuating circumstances (death of a family member, hospital stay, etc.), he/she may ask the workshop coordinator to present their request for a refund to the board. The board will decide whether or not the request warrants a refund of all or part of the workshop fee.
- WPAG may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the date of the workshop if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund.
- We now accept Credit Cards via Square processing. All Credit Card activities must be conducted in person at the Guild.
WPAG General Meetings are held at 1:00 pm on the 1st Friday of each Month (Sept. through May, except Dec.), with Demos following the meeting, and are free and open to the public.