ALL IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Joye Moon Workshop Free
Our “Featured National Artist” this Season was Joye Moon NWS, conducted a Workshop on Saturday, February 8, 2020. Click here to see the entire workshop video FREE!
See Joye’s website for a sampling of her work at http://www.joyemoon.com/.
Sketching Series with Marilyn Wescott Free
Free Darla Nolan Drawing Eyes Video Series
We will continue to add Workshops. Watch for additional information in the newsletter, on our website and/or Facebook, as well as at the Guild.
Enrollment is limited and Reservations in workshops will be listed in order received by sign-up sheet at guild or by contacting Jean Metzenthin via email at email@example.com, phone 727-842-8613 or by completing and mailing the Registration Form below along with your payment.
Workshop Registration: PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY
The WPAG board recently approved the following payment and cancellation policy for workshop registrations:
- Registration for WPAG-sponsored workshops must be accompanied by a completed registration form and payment.
- A participant is not officially registered until full payment has been received by the workshop coordinator and treasurer.
- Enrollment is limited and spaces are filled on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
- A full refund will be provided if the WPAG workshop coordinator is notified at least 30 days prior to the workshop date.
- A 50% refund will be given if the request to withdraw is within 14 days of the workshop.
- If a registrant must cancel as a result extenuating circumstances (death of a family member, hospital stay, etc.), he/she may ask the workshop coordinator to present their request for a refund to the board. The board will decide whether or not the request warrants a refund of all or part of the workshop fee.
- WPAG may cancel a workshop 5 business days prior to the date of the workshop if enrollment is too low or if requested by the instructor. Registrants will be notified and receive a full refund.
- We now accept Credit Cards via Square processing. All Credit Card activities must be conducted in person at the Guild.
WPAG General Meetings are held at 1:00 pm on the 1st Friday of each Month (Sept. through May, except Dec.), with Demos following the meeting, and are free and open to the public.