WPAG is pleased to announce its first summer art experience for young artists ages 8-12 led by local artist and guild president, Marilyn Wescott. Over the course of three mornings, students will work with a variety of mediums to create individual pieces of art as well as engage with their fellow campers to jointly design and paint a wall hanging.
July 13, 14, and 15
9:00 am – 12 pm
Registration is now open to the public. Enrollment will be limited to 15 students.
- $55 per student for children of WPAG members
- $65 per students of non-members
- Tuition includes all materials and a light, mid-morning snack.
- Payment in full due by 5 pm, Monday, July 4.
- Tuition is non-refundable for cancelations after July 7 or for non-attended days.
Two ways to register and pay:
- With a check made payable to WPAG and mailed to WPAG Treasurer Helen Hanley at 7513 Turkey Roost Row, Hudson, FL 34667.
- With a credit card on the WPAG website. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
$57 per student for children of WPAG members
$67 per students of non-members
To pay securely by credit card,
use the PayPal button to the right.
You do not need a PayPal account: just scroll to where you see pay with credit card.
Change the quantity if you have more than one student to enroll.
Contact Marilyn Wescott at firstname.lastname@example.org